Sep 22, 2016

Fall essentials /// Little black dress & heavy-duty backpack /// from Rosewholesale

Be warned - loads of outfit posts are coming up, since I've received multiple packages from online stores and most of them have been spot-on jackpots for me - surprising quality, great styles and nice fits.
rosewholesale.com is the first store that sent me some amazing items. They arrived super fast and were in intact order. 
First, an amazing black dress:

And I can't get over this fabulous, durable and capacious backpack.
The quality of this one really blew my mind.

And this denim jacket is about 20 years old, another one of my favorites.


And music! We just finished shooting a video for my music project - I will make a separate post about that soon, but here are two new albums I'm absolutely in love with lately - Skeleton Tree by Nick Cave & The Bad Seeds (my favorite artist of all time, naturally).

And Star Treatment by Wovenhand. Another superb album from such inspirational musicians. I'm going to see them live in Helsinki in a week... can't wait. The last time I saw there performance, man, it was so mezmerising, transcendetal almost.

No comments:

Post a Comment